Angela Emmerton – Practical Nutritionist
Angela likes to educate, inspire and guide her clients towards a healthier existence. Her approach is practical, and based on the science — staying away from trends and the latest fad diets.
Angela gives her clients individual treatment plans to suit their individual lifestyle and health goals — because no two DNAs are the same!
Always fascinated by health and the human body, she left a career in marketing, project management and high profile corporate brands, to improve peoples’ lives through better nutrition.
In 2016, she was invited to review Todd Sampson’s nutritional intake as the lead up to his TV series BodyHack.
If you’re eating on the go or locked into a cycle of unhealthy eating habits, Angela can provide practical solutions to kick those old habits out the door.
Ready to eat your way to good health?
Make an appointment today!
Nutrition can help with:
- Digestive complaints – pain and discomfort, bloating, IBS, sensitivities
- Fatigue, exhaustion and chronic fatigue
- Getting a good nights sleep
- Stress and anxiety
- Difficulty losing weight
- Depression and mood disorders
- Women’s health: PMS, PCOS, menopause
- Immunity – frequent colds, viruses
- Men’s health – libido, prostate care
- Respiratory conditions: asthma, sinusitis, frequent colds and flus
- Skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, acne
- ANTA – Australian Natural Therapies Association
- Registered with all major Australian Private Health Funds
Tel: 0438 119 042